KEMMLER Präzisionswerkzeuge GmbH is a family owned business in Mössingen near Stuttgart in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The company develops and manufactures innovative, very high quality and accurate tool holders.
This internationally established company was founded by Fritz Kemmler in 1997, and operations continue now, in the second generation, under the leadership of Jörg and Daniel Kemmler.
Kemmler's 3200m2 warehouse has over 6,000 product ranges of very high quality tool holders in stock. Including all known tool holders to the standards:
- DIN 69871
- DIN 2080
- JIS B 6339 (MAS 403 BT)
- DIN 69893 (ISO 12164-1) HSK
- ISO 26623-1 PSK
- DIN 69880 (ISO 10889-1) VDI
- DIN 228
In addition, Kemmler also offers a complete range of accessories such as sleeve sets, bolts, precision screwdrivers (hydraulic and mechanical) and measuring devices.
The manufacturing of tool holders
From raw material to finished product, all manufacturing is completed under the same roof.
This is exactly how 100% KEMMLER® quality is achieved. With modern machines and a high degree of automation KEMMLER can manufacture more than 40,000 tool holders every month.
- All tool holders are made of forged steel.
- Surface hardened HRC 60 ± 2 (Rockwell)
- Precision ground and black-finished
- Taper angle tolerance <AT 3 according to DIN 7187 and DIN 2080
- Max. runout less than 0.003 mm
- Surface roughness Rz less than 0.5 μ
- Tensile strength in the core of min. 1200 N/mm²
- Dynamically balanced by default G6,3 / 15000 U/min
- Quality control per DIN EN ISO 9001 and ISO / TS 16949
- Environmental management per DIN EN ISO 14001